Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Year Later

9/7/2011

Almost exactly one year since I started blogging, life continues to change and move forward.  Let me fill you in. 

Steve (aka Dad)
My husband graduated from college and started a new job working at an airport as an electrician.  He really likes what he does, but is still getting used to the much slower pace from his previous job.  The best part of this career change is his schedule.  Where he used to work 20 - 70 hours per week for 8 months of the year, now he works 7am - 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, year round.  This schedule has allowed him to be much more involved with the kids.  He's now helping to coach Jaden's football team and he makes it to every game of both Jaden and Kameron.  What a tremendous blessing for us all! 

Me (aka Mom)
I'm still working as a Social Worker.  I still love my job, after almost 3 years, which is very good for me!  I'm still a crazy busy mom, and loving it too! 

Dylan
Dylan joined the US Airforce in April of this year.  He completed Basic Training at Lackland AirForce Base in San Antonio Texas.  He then went on for schooling at another base in Texas.  He's home right now for a week long visit, then he's off to the next base somewhere in New Mexico.  We are so proud of the young man he has become.  This is a dream of his he's had since he was very small.  I can't believe he's all grown up and living his dream!  We continue to pray for him to be safe, and we appreciate any prayers you wish to send up for him as well! 

Kameron
Kameron is a Sophomore this year.  He's playing JV Football right now, in fact, he's the team captain, because of his positive team focused attitude.  Way to go Kam!  He has always been humble and thoughtful of others.  All glory to God! 

Jaden
Jaden is in 7th grade.  He's also playing tackle football and doing well.  He's quite a bulldog on the field.  It's fun to watch him.  He's growing so fast, I can hardly keep him in pants or shoes. 

Dominic (aka Doc)
Doc is in 5th grade, middle school!  He was excited an nervous for the first day of school this year.  So much so that he got sick, at least that's what I thought untill I ended up taking him to the ER where he had an emergency appendectomy!  That's one way to get out of the first day of school, I guess!  Needless to say, he's back to school now and doing fine.  He's quite the trooper. 

H
Yes, we have a beautiful little girl living with us.  We are still in the adoption process so I cannot post her name or picture.  It's awesome and exhausting.  I'll tell you all about how this came to me in my next post, and I'll try to get a few pictures posted also. 

Sorry to cut it short, it's getting late and kids need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment